Classified Assignment Forms

Request to Fill (RTF) - If you are filing a permanent classified position, hiring a temp, or extending a temp appointment, please complete the form below.

Work Hour/Cost Center Change
- If you are changing an employee's work schedule or cost center, please complete the form below.  

If you have any questions about these forms, please contact Human Resources at or call x5005.