Take Care of Business at the Warrior Hub

The Warrior Hub, located in Maxwell 222, is an integrated area that provides services for Financial Aid, Records and Registration, and Student Account Services.

The second floor of Maxwell Hall is also home to Student Employment and Campus Card.

Already know what forms you need? Here is a list of forms for students. Faculty and staff can access advising resources and the faculty and staff toolkit where you will find many of the forms you need. You can also find forms you may need in WarriorSpace.

Explore the variety of services offered at the Warrior Hub and feel free to reach out with any questions.

Assistance from a Distance

The Warrior Hub team is encouraging students to reach out for support by emailing warriorhub@winona.edu and calling 507.457.2800. 

We are still open for walk-in support during normal business hours.

If you wish speak to someone in person, please complete the Assistance Form before you stop by the Warrior Hub. This will help us to quickly address your question or concern.

Paying for College

Learn about the cost of attending WSU including tuition, housing and other fees.

Check your tuition and fee statement, set up direct deposit, and learn about WSU’s payment schedule and refund policy.

Get Your Financial Aid

Understand the types of financial aid as you put together your plan to pay for college.

Be sure to apply for financial aid every year in October. The deadline to file your FAFSA is May 15, or your aid money could get delayed for the fall semester.

Also, watch for scholarships to become available and consider applying for this free aid money.

If you take out federal student loans, you’ll need to understand how to apply for them and your repayment options.

Register for Courses

Browse available courses, check your registration window, view registration holds and register for or drop classes in eServices.

You’ll want to connect with your faculty advisor to get help planning your next semester. Check out the course catalog for class descriptions, major requirements and more. 

Use Transferology to see how your courses will transfer to WSU.

The Warrior Success Center also has resources if you’re deciding on a major or need help understanding your academic status, or looking to re-enroll.

Manage Your Academic Record

Learn how to change your major, check grades and order copies of your official transcript. You can also go to eServices to get an unofficial transcript.

Check your U.Achieve Self Service Portal to track your progress toward degree.

If you took classes at another Minnesota State Colleges and Universities site, have your credits transferred to WSU for evaluation.

You can also update your personal information such as name, address and more.

Work on Campus

Many students work on campus in work study and student help positions. These positions are often posted in Handshake.

Once you’re hired, you’ll need to complete some paperwork in the Warrior Hub before you can start your first shift.

Learn more about student employment options at WSU.

Use Your Warrior ID Card & Purple Pass

Your Warrior ID card is your ticket for:

  • meal swipes in the dining hall
  • meals, beverages and snacks with the Purple Pass program
  • checking out books and media services in the Krueger Library
  • access to your residence hall

Lost your card? Get a replacement card in the Campus Card Office in Maxwell 227.

Prepare for Graduation & Commencement

If you are planning to graduate this semester, make sure you meet the graduation requirements and complete the Graduation Application.

It’s also a good idea to visit Career Services for help with resumes, interview skills and searching for your first job.

Then get ready for your commencement ceremony!