Healthcare Leadership & Administration
Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow
Winona State offers two online Bachelor of Applied Science degree completion programs in Healthcare Leadership (HLL) and Health & Wellness Management (HWM).
Students interested in graduate studies may apply to the online Master of Science in Health/Healthcare Leadership (HHL) that's perfect for anyone who wants to level up in their healthcare career.
What to Know
- Coursework: multi-disciplinary and entirely online
- Students: typically 25 years or older and working full time
- Time Commitment: 2-3 years
- Career Outlook: industry growth is projected at 11-18% through 2028 “much faster than average”
Our Grads Tell Us
90% of graduating students state that the HLA coursework has prepared them for their career goals.
- “The professors are great. They are approachable and want their students to succeed.”
- “The curriculum offered a great variety of courses.”
- “The advising staff was amazing to work with and did a great job supporting me – I didn’t feel like just a number.”
- “This degree will open up many opportunities for both career advancement and personal growth.”
Want more details on our HLA programs? We’re happy to discuss your long-term career goals and answer any questions you have.
Request more information from the department.
Or you can set up an appointment that works with your schedule to speak directly with an academic advisor.
If you have any remaining questions, please check our list of Frequently Asked Questions before contacting our department.