Statements & Documents
WSU provides tuition and fee statements and other documents electronically in Student eServices.
It’s important to check for new documents each semester and save these files for your own records.
How to View Your Tuition & Fee Statements
Statements are not mailed, so you must view your tuition and fee statement online.
Failure to receive a fee statement does not release the student from payment obligations.
To display amounts that you owe, log into Student eServices and select “Bills and Payment” from the main menu options.
In the Bills & Payments section of eServices, you will see balance amounts from Winona State as well as amounts you may have with other Minnesota State colleges.
To allow for Third Party to make payments towards the tuition and fee bill, please fill out the Third Party Billing Authorization Form. (PDF)
Tips for Accessing Your Statement
- Clicking the green + sign button will expand the line and show more details
- Clicking on the "Acrobat Icon" in the Printable View column will provide a PDF statement with detail for the institution and term shown. A list of your course schedule is also provided.
- Selecting a term and Clicking on the "View Statement of Account for Term Acrobat Icon" will give you a detailed statement for all Minnesota State schools you are attending
- To prevent unauthorized viewing of your private data always log out from the system to end your session
- Close all browser windows on your machine. Failure to close the browser may allow others to view your data
- Never share your Login ID and/or PIN with others
How to View Your Tax Documents
Some college-related expenses can impact your taxes, and most students will receive a 1098-T form.
Tax forms will be available after Jan. 31 of each year and are available back to calendar year 2003.
Here’s how to find your tax documents from WSU:
- Log into Student eServices
- Select “Bills and Payments” from the main menu options
- Choose “1098-T Form”
The first time you access your tax forms, you will need to give consent to enroll in electronic tax forms.
Select the option for "Enrollment for Electronic Tax Form(s)" and give consent by selecting each item before pushing the confirm button.
The next time you select the "1098-T Tax Form" options, your documents will be available.