Academic Policies and University Requirements
The Office of Academic Affairs oversees all academic matters for the University, which include:
- Maintaining the curriculum and making it available to students
- Assuring the quality of instruction
- Administering the academic policies and requirements
- Managing enrollment
- Maintaining a stimulating learning environment
Administrative and committee actions may change policies that affect students at any time.
Students are responsible for complying with changes as they are reported in either The Winonan student newspaper or in announcements posted on the Student Record Services Office bulletin board (Warrior Hub, Maxwell Hall) or on the University's website.
- Academic Policies & University Requirements
- Grade Appeal Procedure (PDF) (approved on 2/2/22)
- Grade Appeal Form (PDF) (approved on 2/2/22)