Darrell W. Krueger Library
WSU-Rochester students are served by the Winona campus Krueger Library as distance students, regardless of where they are taking courses.
You can search the Krueger Library catalog and request that physical books and media be mailed directly to you.
Use OneSearch to find books and DVDs, and sign in with your StarID and password to request the item. To have it mailed to you respond to the On Hold email you receive with your mailing address. You are responsible for shipping costs to return the item to the library.
Students can also receive digital scans of articles or book chapters.
Learn more about the Krueger Library.
Additional Library Services in Rochester
WSU-Rochester students also have access to some services at the RCTC Goddard Library.
At Goddard Library, WSU-Rochester students can:
- Use library computers and printers (log on using the WSU network; you'll have access to your print quota)
- Reserve study rooms
- Check out books
- Use databases while on campus
- Get reference help at the Reference Desk by phone, email, chat or by appointment (please note WSU students are often referred back to Krueger Library)
- Use study spaces in the library
At Goddard Library, WSU-Rochester students cannot:
- Use resource sharing services through Goddard Library
- Access databases and e-books from off campus
Services that are not available through Goddard Library are still available through Krueger Library. For the majority of your coursework, we recommend using Krueger Library's resources and services.