Distance Learning Opportunities at WSU
Many students in today’s world require more course delivery options in order to balance life, work and education.
For some, online is the only way to make a degree possible. For others, online classes are added to in-the-classroom courses to allow for more flexibility to meet other life demands.
WSU can provide you with an exceptional online learning experience that will help you reach your goals in your own unique way whether you are
- looking for an online or hybrid academic program
- an on-campus student wanting to add online coursework to your schedule
- a summer student continuing your studies from afar
- a non-degree-seeking student looking to enroll in non-credit courses
Our approach to distance learning has quality at its core and has a strong emphasis on student support. Many of our online teaching faculty use the Quality Matters™ rubric when they develop and improve their courses.
As a leader in technology and innovation within Minnesota State, WSU is also constantly searching for the best ways to educate and engage students in a completely online learning environment.
Tools such as
- Online advising and tutoring,
- Distance access to the WSU Writing Center, and
- Distance access to student resources
give our online Warriors equal opportunity to ask questions, receive help from real people and navigate through their online courses with the support of a community.