Two scholarships are available specifically to Psychology majors at WSU.
- The Kerry Williams Memorial Scholarship
- Awarded annually to an outstanding upper-division student based primarily on academic merit.
- Typical award is $750.
- Announcements about applying are made to all majors early spring semester each year.
- The Ardis Serafin Young Scholar Award
- Given to a WSU junior or senior Psychology (or Biology) major to support a year-long independent undergraduate research project.
- Awarded every other year.
- The typical award is approximately $2800, which can be used to cover research expenses and as a stipend.
- Further details about the application process will be made available early in the fall semester of the years in which the scholarship is available to Psychology students.
Psychology students may also be eligible for other WSU scholarships and should visit the WSU Foundation to explore them.