What to Do if Your Card is Lost or Stolen

Freeze Your Accounts

Please report a lost or stolen card within your GET App. Once signed into your GET App there is an option to report a Lost Card, by simply clicking on settings you will see the option to report your card as lost.

This will freeze your card and you will not be able to use it for services like Meal Swipes, Dining Dollars, and Purple Pass. Purple Pass users will not be able to use their funds until the student requests a replacement card. This is for your protection.

You can also call 507.457.2480 so staff in the Campus Card Office can lock your card.

Please also notify the Library Circulation desk if your Warrior ID card is lost or stolen, as you may be liable for books checked out under your card.

Replace Your Warrior ID Card

Visit the Campus Card Office in Maxwell 233 to request a replacement card for a $20 fee.

The WSU Cashier accepts:

  • cash
  • checks
  • credit/debit cards
  • Purple Pass
  • Billing the charge to your student account