Winona Campus Tutors
Tutoring Services at Winona State uses a program called TracCloud to share and schedule tutoring information.
you will be able to search for 1-on-1 and small group appointments as well as drop-in sessions for various subjects.
Review our Tutoring FAQs page for more information about tutoring and TracCloud.
Using TracCloud to Find a Tutor
Finding a tutor is quick, easy and free. To get started, follow these instructions:
- Visit the TracCloud log in
- If you are not automatically signed in and are sent the MinnState Office 365 site, follow the on screen instructions for single sign on.
- From your TracCloud dashboard, choose which center you would like.
- Tutoring Services (covers over 100 WSU classes such as math, chemistry, economics, etc)
- Writing Center (assistance in all stages of writing process fro all courses)
- s2i Center (focused group study sessions for A&P, Microbiology, Nutrition and some Chemistry Courses)
- Choose your course from the drop-down.
- Click on "Search"
- Sessions marked in light blue are drop-in times, no appointment needed. Not the location.
- Sessions marked in bright green are 1-on-1 and those marked in yellow are small group. You do need to click on a session to sign up.
Students are encouraged to use the online tutoring that WSU has provided through Tutor.com.
All WSU students have access to fifteen free hours of this service every year, and the new allotment is loaded on July 1.
Log into D2L Brightspace and click on the Tutor.com link in the bottom left corner of your home page.
If you have tutoring needs that are not met by Tutor.com services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if additional assistance is available.
Stuck on a problem? Want someone to review your paper? WSU has two options for online tutoring.
24/7 Online Tutoring with Professional Tutors
Every WSU student has access to 15 hours a year of free online, on-demand tutoring through Tutor.com.
- Connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors 24/7
- View replays and transcripts of previous sessions
- Drop off an essay for review and feedback
- Save your favorite tutors and see their schedule of availability
To get your 15 free hours, you must access tutor.com through D2L Brightspace.
You can either enter one of your courses and choose Online tutoring with Tutor.com from the Resources drop-down, or you can scroll down after you log into your D2L homepage and look for the tutor.com link on the right.
Use Zoom to work with a WSU Peer Tutor
WSU peer tutors will also have online appointments available over Zoom.
Log into TutorTrac to search for tutor availability for your class. Select from the time slot options to sign up for an appointment and indicate that you want to meet online.
You will receive an email confirmation with the appointment details, including the Zoom link.
Best of all, tutoring with WSU Tutors does not count against your 15 hours of tutor.com tutoring, plus they are more likely to be familiar with your specific class or professor.
Rochester Campus Tutors
UCR Comprehensive Learning Center
WSU-Rochester undergraduate students are encouraged to use the tutors at the Learning Center. The Learning Center provides students in many disciplines with a variety of support to promote academic success and personal and professional achievement.
Currently the Learning Center offers assistance in the following disciplines: