Dr. John Holden
- PhD Cognitive and Biological Psychology University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, 2003
- MA Cognitive and Biological Psychology University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, 2000
- BA Magna cum Laude Psychology University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, 1995
Dr. Holden’s interests include animal learning and memory, psychopharmacology and general cognition. In the last few years his lab has run projects relating to the effects of drugs on depression, anxiety and addiction.
Students who have research interests related to learning and memory or psychopharmacology should contact Dr. Holden for more information.
Dr. Holden teaches the following courses:
- PSY 210 Introduction to Psychological Science
- PSY 308/309 Experimental Psychology with Lab
- PSY 410 Sensation and Perception
Supervised Student Research
There may be opportunities for students to assist with Dr. Holden’s research in one or more of the above areas. Students with ideas for independent research are also welcome to propose new projects.
View some of the work Dr. Holden has published in concert with Winona State Students.