If the form doesn’t require a signature, you can complete the form online and email it to email@example.com.
If forms do require a signature, you can still type out the form fields. However, you will need to print the form, add your signature and then drop the form off at the International Services office in 132 Gildemeister Hall. You can also mail the form to:
Winona State International Student & Scholar Services
175 W Mark St.
Winona, MN 55987, USA.
Please make sure to complete all required boxes on each form submitted.
New Student Forms
- Online Application Portal --Start the application process to Winona State University
- Arrival Information Form -- Provide travel details to the International Services office
- Transfer in Recommendation Form (PDF) -- Complete this form is you are transferring to WSU from an institution in the US
- Immunization Requirements -- Understand your health needs
- Immunization Form -- Complete this form
- Financial Information Form (PDF) -- Complete this form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with financial documents to get form I-20
Current Student Forms
- I-20 Reinstatement Application Form (PDF) -- Complete this form to apply for reinstatement of your F-1 status
- Letter Request Form (PDF) -- Request a letter verifying enrollment, major, finances, graduation announcement, etc.
- Extension of Program (PDF) -- Request this form if you are not able to finish your program by the end date noted on your I-20
- Reduced Course Load Form (PDF) -- Request to take less than 12 credits in a Fall or Spring semester
- Transfer Out (PDF) -- Request to transfer to a different school or University
Student Employment Forms
- Curricular Practical Training (PDF) -- Request permission to participate in off-campus internships as part of a degree program.
- OPT Request Form (PDF) -- Apply for Optional Practical Training.
- OPT Reporting Form (PDF) -- Report any updates or changes to OPT employment status.