All-University Annual Campaign
The annual All-University Campaign is a way for our faculty, staff and retirees to provide direct support for our students and university.
These gifts fund student scholarships, special projects, and innovative cultural and academic programs across campus. Your gifts impact our students every day.
Our students need your participation now more than ever. Please consider making a gift of any size to the WSU Foundation. Together, we change lives.
Spring Into Giving
What can I support?
Your gifts can be designated to a specific department, program, or project that matters to you! A few to choose from are:
- Sustaining Fund: Unrestricted funding that supports the University’s greatest needs, including scholarships and drive innovation through Special Project Grants each year.
- Endowed Scholarship Fund: Unrestricted endowment directed to retention and recruitment scholarships administered by Admissions and Financial Aid.
How can I give?
Your gifts of cash, by check, by credit card or through payroll deduction all make an impact.
- Make an online gift with a credit card
- To give by check or cash, email email at email@example.com to request a remittance envelope or stop by University Advancement in Somsen 204
- Complete the Payroll Deduction Authorization Form (PDF) and return this to Beth Halleck at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions, please reach out to the All-University Campaign Committee by email at email@example.com.
When can I give?
Our annual drive runs from April 11-25. But your gift counts in all ways throughout the fiscal year, July 1 - June 30.
Who's on this committee?
The All-University Annual Campaign Committee includes a variety of faculty, staff and retiree representatives who plan and promote the annual drive.
Your Gift Matters
All gifts-- small or large-- add up to make a powerful impact on our students and university.
Make your gift today. Thank you!